Monday 17 October 2011

Racing Inspired and how to avoid looking Tandoori!



The races are here!! You don't have to always follow the rules. I love a headpiece, I would wear one everyday if I could! One thing is for sure....take it easy on the fake tan!! Nothing worse than seeing Tandoori Chicken legs! If your going to get a spray tan go lighter and use a cream body bronzer on the day. I love the Sportsgirl bronzer, its cheap and easy to apply and smells great! Just apply 10 minutes before you get dressed so it doesn't rub off onto your clothes. If your applying fake tan on yourself make sure your skin has been thoroughly moisturised, but not right before. Best thing to do is moisturise in the morning, then apply fake tan at night. I love the Loreal Sublime Bronze gel. It doesn't smell like fake tan and its easy to apply, you just need to keep rubbing it in till there is no residue. Leave hand and feet till after you wash your hands thoroughly. I then use an old paint brush and get a little bit of fake tan on brush and paint my hands and feet leaving the toes and fingers till last so there is only residue left. (slightly bend fingers and toes) Wait 15 minutes then put some loose clothes on.







No comments:

Post a Comment